We offer refugees and migrants counseling and support about different important topics:
- Counseling and support during the asylum procedure ( rights and dutys, preparation for the official hearing, legal remedys)
- Help with questions about the right of residence, for example about family reunion and permanent legal residence.
- Counseling about residence rights: living, moving, working and social benefits
- Counseling about the SGB II services
- Counseling and support with authority contacts and correspondence
- Counseling and transfer to specialists in order to solve family- psychosocial- or health questions
- Help with language and communication difficulties
- Counseling and advice about existing language courses
- Support with questions about the German school- and education system
- Clarification about the right to get to education-, and work offers based on the residence status
All offers are multilingual, for free and are treated strictly confidential.
Please call us and make an appointment!
Zur Bettfedernfabrik 3
Tel: 0511 126078-16/15
Mo, Tu, Th: 10:00-13:00 und 14:00-17:00
We, Fr: 10:00-13:00